Why Choose Biryani Queen
- It’s the most popular Biryani QSR Restaurant chain.
- Vision to open 100 QSR units in the next 3 years across India.
- We offer fresh. healthy. delicious. made-to-order biryani options with universal appeal.
- Our brand and concept are well established.
- We have a relatively low investment compared to major QSR competitors.
- We use the highest quality ingredients.
- Our operation requires no cooking or procurements of raw materials.
- Our store designs are flexible. with space requirements kept to a minimum. We provide a comprehensive training course and on-going support from our headquarters. local Master Franchisee and field staff
As an ardent & refined foodie, Smita (Founder) had tried different cuisines wherever she have traveled. One day, as she was craving to have good authentic biryani, she ordered biryanis from 7-8 good known outlets in Gurgaon. To her utter disappointment, she couldn’t find any biryani as per her taste and liking. Being a decently good cook and having a passion for this art, she thought of exploring the ingredients that according to her make up to a good recipe of Biryani. After much research and procurement of the necessary ingredients, she prepared it for herself. She and the entire family relished the taste of this newly invented biryani. That was the moment when an idea ran through her mind. Why can’t I venture into this business of Biryanis where she can meet the taste requirements of other foodies and simultaneously make an earning for herself? The very next day, she made a good amount of biryani and posted the images on her Facebook page, mentioning about her experience of exploring the world of biryanis. Her friends immediately reacted to the post and asked for it. She sold two handis on that day, which really gave her a boost to do more. Gradually, she started getting orders on a daily basis (thanks to Facebook promotion). It’s been almost 4 years now as she grew from serving just two customers initially to having 50000+ customers currently in Gurgaon & Delhi NCR. Furthermore, when she fetch her first award in 2015, Chef Sabhyasachi (Sabby) started addressing her ‘Biryani Queen’. So, then and there it was decided to go for the brand name BIRYANI QUEEN.
Grab This Opportunity Now!
An Opportunity with Quicker Return of Investments along with exclusive Territorial Rights. Revenue share on each Unit Franchise setup under your territory
- The investment required for setting up a store ranges between Rs 10 to 35 Lakhs
- Person with zeal to become successful as an entrepreneur
- Person looking to start a new business with a reputed Biryani brand
- Person with entrepreneurial excellence and sound managerial skill
- Individual ready to put full endeavours to be the leading brand name
- Person with aim to serve the given purpose, one should be well qualified
Support & Benefits
- Location assessment and finalization.
- Outlet design and fit-out
- Franchisee training
- Field assistance available for franchises
- Marketing support & Advertisement assistance
- Inventory Management and logistic s support
- Ongoing operational support
- Flavors that leave an impression!
- Introducing Exquisite #Aromatic #Scumptious #Authentic #Appetizing #Succulent Biryanis
- Now is the time to taste that everyone is talking about.
- Signature Biryanis – Katha! Biryani / Mutton Biryani / Prawns Biryani / Diet Biryanis
- Passion for excellence.
Our Franchise Business Investment & Returns Franchise Facts
% PROFIT RETURNS
· AREA: 1000 SQ.FT.
· 35 LAKH
-B2B / EVENTS
QSR Dinning & Delivery
· AREA: 500 SQ.FT.
· 25 LAKH
-B2B / EVENTS
QSR Food Court / Delivery
· AREA: 200 SQ.FT.
· 12-18 LAKH
QSR WIth MFG
-AREA: 1000 SQ.FT.
· COUNTER SALE
· DELIVERY SALE
· B2B / EVENTS
· AREA: 1500-2000 SQ.FT. + QSR DELIVERY
· 60 LAKH
1 OWN UNIT+ FRANCHISEES