About Bombay Sultaani Biryani House
The Bombay Sultaani Biryani House started in the year 2016, is a Mumbai based specialty restaurant, serving traditional style biryanis, inspired by the Mughals.
Unlike Hyderabad Biryani which has more rice and meat, Bombay Biryani has a lot of ‘Masala’ which makes it different and tastier. Notably, Bombay (now Mumbai) version of Biryani is quite Popular across the world, so the restaurant management decided to use Bombay in their restaurant branding
Why Bombay Sultaani Franchise ?
- Home Delivery is set to be the biggest game changer today….
- Low Setup Cost, Easy ROI in 18 months
- Best source for Alternate Income / Dual Income
- Loss Of Job = Opportunity to be Entrepreneur | Pursue the Passion
- Value-for-money Brand, always a benefit in these testing times
- Be a part of the Growing Game of Home Delivery
- Zomato, Swiggy currently there, bigger players like Amazon & Jio are also set to enter….
Book your Franchise Now
Be a Part of the Huge Delivery Kitchen Business
Trends show that Delivery Kitchen Business is set to Grow 10X
Our Franchise Business Investment & Returns Franchise Facts
₹ 10 Lakhs - 20 Lakhs
Anticipated percentage return on investment
Likely pay back period of capital for a Unit Franchise
Floor area requirement
500 - 550 Sq.ft
How long is the franchise term for?
Is the term renewable?